It’s difficult to get a new visitor to purchase from your company on the first visit to your website. You’re probably familiar with the old adage that word of mouth advertising is your best friend, and that’s why it’s so important to build a list of repeat clients as a Plumbing + HVAC business. But, how do you get repeat Plumbing + HVAC clients from the messaging and marketing you’re putting out there? Let’s delve in.
Targeting Plumbing + HVAC clients with Email
Once you’ve got a buyer or a customer that likes your service, retargeting and email marketing are excellent ways to get them to come back. One great option you’re going to want to utilize in email marketing is a newsletter. Regularly emailing your Plumbing + HVAC clients is a great way to keep your name fresh on their minds. Free newsletters also give them insightful information. So, even if you’re not trying to sell to them, you’re retargeting your name in their mind, as a friendly Plumbing + HVAC business, that provides value to them.
Use Timely Reminder Emails, let’s say your company a maintenance service. A great way to utilize email marketing is to send out reminders to your customers. For example, if your maintenance service lasts for 6 months, you’ll want to send out notification or reminder emails for customers to reschedule at the 4-month mark. Then, again at the 5-month mark, send out a friendly reminder. While doing this, you might want to send a promo code for 15% off if they “act and schedule today.”
Reminding customers you’re still there, and have the solution to their needs, is one of the easiest ways to go about retargeting your Plumbing + HVAC business in their mind, and also highlighting how much you care about their needs, success, and providing them with the best service possible as a Plumbing + HVAC business.
Engage Plumbing + HVAC clients with Social
Another great retargeting methodology to use is social media engagement with your customers and those who’ve previously purchased from your company in the past. Connect with Plumbing + HVAC clients, share new product insights, send them coupons and promo codes that you only send to your most “valued customers.” Social media engagement puts a face to the Plumbing + HVAC business name, it humanizes your company in competitive industries. And, it shows your customers you care, and that you’re actually listening to what they’re saying. So, use it wisely, and use it regularly.
Show Up Everywhere They Are
Have you ever noticed when you are browsing the Internet that you start to see ads for websites that you recently visited? Have you ever wondered how they are “targeting you” and how you could do the same with your customers & prospects?
The advertising method is called “Retargeting” or “Remarketing”. It’s a little creepy but surprisingly effective.
What is retargeting?
Retargeting is a digital marketing process of reaching out to visitors who have landed your site and converting them to Plumbing + HVAC clients. Usually, 2% of your site visitors convert when they land to Plumbing + HVAC website for the first time. Plumbing + HVAC retargeting strives to reach to the other 98% of clients who have not clicked your call-to-action button (like downloaded your eBook, completed a registration form, called a phone number). Retargeting achieves its objectives by displaying your ads to your first-time visitors as they browse other sites online.
NOT SURE WHERE TO BEGIN WITH YOUR CAMPAIGN?
Repeat customers should be a primary goal for you as a Plumbing + HVAC business owner, regardless of your Plumbing + HVAC /industry. Utilizing the right email marketing and retargeting tactics will go a long way in building an email list of soon to be repeat customers. BlackStorm can assist your Plumbing + HVAC business with marketing, digital, and online campaigns, to help your Plumbing + HVAC business succeed, and work towards building that list of repeat customers.