Generate Leads, boost your Plumbing + HVAC sales with these Super-Simple Marketing Hacks
As a plumbing + HVAC contractor, you already know that finding qualified leads can be a significant challenge.
However, finding residential/commercial plumbing + HVAC leads does not have to be an overwhelming task.
Fortunately, this post will explain six proven, super –simple plumbing + HVAC marketing secrets for plumbing + HVAC contractor who are searching for a steady stream of leads.
Without further ado, let us start with the most obvious.
Maximize Your Reach on Google
Property owners are searching for plumbing + HVAC services online near your area. Thus, your business must be ready to be goggled by prospects/clients looking for such services. If you are based in Murfreesboro, TN, then most searches will be like:
Plumbing + HVAC Installation in Murfreesboro, TN
Best plumbing + HVAC near Murfreesboro
Murfreesboro plumbing + HVAC
To get a continuous flow of leads your business needs to appear on top of the Search Engine Results Page, which implies that you should hire an agency to improve your plumbing + HVAC SEO continually.
Here are some of the activities that the agency will perform to boost your SERP ranking:
- Conduct keyword research to find less-competitive terms and help your business to rank high in SERPs.
- Make sure that your Google My Business profile is complete and accurate
- Stay updated on the latest Google Algorithm updates
- Set up profiles on significant directories like Yelp, Angie’s List or thumbtack.
Make Sure You Leverage the Power of Testimonials & Reviews
Customers are now more than ever researching for services or products online before they make a decision.
What does that tell you a plumbing + HVAC contractor hunting for leads online? Make sure you have legit reviews on your website.
For better or worse, your plumbing + HVAC business must invest heavily in the area of reputation management.
But what should I do to leverage the power of reviews and testimonials on my business?
To do that, make sure that you have registered and claimed ownership of the following platforms:
- Google– since most prospects/ clients use Google, the profile page and reviews you have set up will be viewed alongside your plumbing + HVAC business listing
- Nextdoor– is an upcoming social platform that is used by several property owners.
- Better Business Bureau
- Angie’s List
Once you have set up these profiles, start to reach out to clients asking for reviews. Make sure that they give you good reviews, and if not, it gives you a perfect opportunity to make things right.
Apart from the profiles, here are surefire tips for leveraging the power of reviews in generating exclusive plumbing + HVAC leads:
- Engage with the clients when they leave reviews- This shows that your business values their feedback
- Use testimonials in your plumbing + HVAC marketing campaign to attract the same type of customers.
- Make sure that your business contact details are available on all profiles
- Request for reviews and testimonials from clients when a job is completed.
- Engage and monitor your reviews authentically.
Property owners trust other property owners and the ideal place for these strangers to interact is through online reviews
Create an Optimized Plumbing + HVAC Website
How you create and use your website will affect your plumbing + HVAC marketing goals, but just getting a website will not increase your plumbing + HVAC sales.
Pro tip: Regardless of how flashy your plumbing + HVAC website is, the functionality should be your first consideration.
You should think of your plumbing + HVAC website as the business card and brick-and-mortar office where you direct prospects or clients.
Your goal of getting qualified leads stands a better chance of coming to fruition when your plumbing + HVAC website favors its execution. Regardless of the technique, you are using to get such points. So you need to make sure that your website is above par for prospects to convert when they stumble on it.
According to a study conducted by Stanford University, 75% of prospects judge a business based on its website.
In general, your plumbing + HVAC website should be professional, functional, and easy to use. And since the primary goal is to convert those prospects into clients, your website should have a clear call-to-action that directs them to take appropriate action.
A well-optimized plumbing + HVAC website should possess the following qualities:
- Simple Navigation– links and buttons should be easy to spot and should direct prospects where they want to go.
- Visually Appealing– An attractive theme relevant to your plumbing + HVAC business, videos, photos, Sliders, and white spaces are some of the elements that will make your website captivating to prospects/ clients.
- Lead-Capture forms– without filling in the forms, leads are likely to vanish away. You can make the process hassle-free by providing something free in return, like a free inspection or estimate.
- Consistent content– You should update your site with fresh content regularly to make it rank high in search engines.
- Decent loading speed– if a prospect has to wait for minutes before your site loads, they might be tempted to leave right away. Thus, your site loading speed should be decent for both desktop and mobile users.
Keywords are also an essential aspect of your website optimization because they are what prospects will search for, and Google will direct them straight to your plumbing + HVAC website, thus skyrocketing your rankings.
Add Videos that go Beyond the Basics
According to a study done by Smart insights, over 70% of clients choose video as the most effective way of learning about your services or products.
A video-a real-life story as you are finishing exciting features of a project –can be an accessible but most engaging of all your plumbing + HVAC marketing concepts.
Informative, plumbing + HVAC videos portray your authority, create more engagement from social channels, and build trust.
Answer Queries on Your Plumbing + HVAC Website
This may sound obvious, but most of your rivals aren’t doing it
Clients have tons of queries that they want to be answered.
What is the cost of installing a new plumbing + HVAC System?
Should I replace or repair my plumbing + HVAC?
If you note such queries from customers, then you can assume that they are asking the same questions on Google. If you want to drive more organic traffic to your plumbing + HVAC website, then you should strive to answer all the queries by creating individual blog posts that address those concerns from clients.
Show your Plumbing + HVAC Work Portfolio
Photos continue to find several applications when it comes to showcasing plumbing + HVAC projects. Some plumbing + HVAC contractors use them to make rough estimates. Others use them to time-track plumbing + HVAC projects.
Apart from these uses, there is a marketing side where, after and before photos help to build trust with potential customers.
First, such photos should be of high-quality to make prospects interested in checking them out on your website. That means you have to buy a good camera
Pictures always try to summarize what you can do as a plumbing + HVAC contractor, plus they explain a lot of concepts that would take a lot of resources and time.
What’s next for Your Plumbing + HVAC Business?
Implementing the above plumbing + HVAC marketing concepts does not have another rocket science. It can be practical and straightforward.
Start by claiming your Google My Business Listing, optimize your plumbing + HVAC website for search engines and make sure that you answer questions that clients are asking online. This will allow you to be seen as an expert in the field.
Next, add a personal touch once clients start to interact with you. This way, you will begin to earn the reputation of a business that is concerned about its clients-not one who is only after making quick bucks.
Don’t forget to showcase photos of the completed plumbing + HVAC projects and lastly squeeze all the benefits by hiring a reputable plumbing + HVAC marketing agency.
Don’t b be afraid to outsource your plumbing + HVAC marketing expert. There a lot of benefits that you can enjoy by learning some plumbing + HVAC contractor marketing basics, but the time comes when you have to concentrate on your bottom line-running your plumbing + HVAC business.
If you want to grow your plumbing + HVAC business online and don’t know where to start, feel free to schedule a free consultation with our marketing experts today.
Best of luck in your plumbing + HVAC business!